Want to market to the healthcare industry and physicians?
Consider our audience. MGMA-ACMPE members hold the purse strings!
- MGMA-ACMPE members, the decision making managers, administrators, executives, and other leaders of medical groups and other types of medical facilities, purchase more than $100 billion in products and services annually.
- As the most respected association for leaders of medical group practices and healthcare faciliites, MGMA-ACMPE serves nearly 22,500 members who direct 13,700 organizations nationwide in which approximately 275,000 physicians provide more than 40% of all healthcare services across the United States.
- Leadership, organization, communication, and technical knowledge are core compentencies: About 55% of MGMA-ACMPE members hold an advanced graduate or doctorate level degree, and over 70% of members hold a managerial or executive level professional title.
- Executives, high-ranking practice administrators, managers, integrated system leaders, CEOs, VPs, and other healthcare professionals turn to us for education, legislation updates, and the products and services that help their facilities succeed.
Download the MGMA-ACMPE 2013 Media Kit to review all available marketing opportunities and learn more about the purchasing power of today's medical practices by downloading one or more whitepaper(s) and other information below.
Download a whitepaper!
Learn how to effectively position your products and services for maximum success.
1. White paper "The Medical Practice of the Future: Competitively positioning your products and services"
2. White paper "Technology and Services in High Demand by Medical Groups"
3. White paper "Purchasing Power of Today's Medical Group Practice"
Contact us to let us help you create a custom marketing package with multiple touches, via various channels that integrates into your overall strategy and connects you with decision-makers who have serious purchasing power. Opportunties include a range of print and electronic advertising options, mailing list rentals (email and direct mail), educational products, exhibit and sponsorship opportunities, and more.